I got my start as in 2002. A single mom with one young son, I made graphics and websites for other home based business owners. I worked hard and charged too little for my time.
Thankfully, I learned quickly there are smarter ways to build an income online. For many years now, I no longer trade hours for dollars. I blog, podcast, design, partner, create information products, run membership programs, hold live retreats and coach others to get where they want to be in an online business.
About Love People + Make Money:
You'll find a blog and podcast filled with free content in support of building a smart online business. I write about Getting Exposure For Your Compelling Content, Managing Your Business Ideas, Developing a Business Success Mindset and Overcoming Bright Shiny Object Syndrome. I interview smart entrepreneurs who have an inspiring story to tell and meaty knowledge to share.
Kelly is Hosting Events:
- Beach House Retreat (Annually in March)
- Beach Camp #5 (Daytona Beach, April 2018)
- Exposure & Profit #5 (Atlanta, August 2018)
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- Small Business Branding
- Interview with a Podcast Pioneer
- Natural Born Coaches with Marc Mawhinney
- Brian Basilico's Bacon Podcast
- JV Crum's Conscious Millionaire Podcast
- The Launching Point Podcast
- Susie Miller's Better Relationships Podcast
I love to travel and speak, do podcast interviews and joint venture on projects that reach more people hungry to build a business that serves their lifestyle. Get in touch anytime :)
Mailing: Kelly McCausey, 16430 Park Lake Rd #130, East Lansing, MI 48823