The I Dare You To Email Challenge is a live month long challenge running in February 2019.
The Regular Price is $67 but you are invited to use a coupon code DARE30 to provide a $30 savings to your peeps. (Coupon Expires Midnight 1/29/19)
Link to the I Dare You To Email Challenge Sales Page:
If there's a notorious weak spot found in businesses in every niche, it's the tendency to not send regular emails to leads and customers.
Does this strike a tender spot in you? Let it be a comfort that you're not alone – but don't stay in that comfy spot long! If you agree it's time to tackle email marketing with consistent effort at at last, I have just the opportunity for you.
Kelly McCausey is running what she calls the I Dare You To Email Challenge during the month of February. Accept her date to write 30 emails during the month and you'll have her support and that of her community every step of the way.
Of all the content marketing we do, writing emails is the most important. All the blog posts, podcasts, videos and social content we create is put out there into the world to draw our perfect market back to our website to join our community and say yes to all that we have to offer.
Getting that process set up is challenging and we can be exceeding proud that we are among those who get it done. Seeing people sign up for our lists is proof that we're doing things well. The next step is to stay in touch with these subscribers, so how are you doing on that front?
What? You're not mailing regularly? Well, I'll say that you're not at all alone in that. Over and over I hear people admit they're not mailing their lists like they know they should. I think that's why Kelly McCausey has put together something new.
The I Dare You To Email Challenge is designed to spur us all into a more consistent email marketing rhythm, providing inspiration, email writing prompts, accountability and even prizes for finishers. Nobody does a challenge quite like Kelly!
I'm curious, does this sound familiar:
You started a list. People are saying yes to your optin offer and signing up. BUT you're not doing anything with the list after that.
If this is all too familiar, you're not alone! Thousands of entrepreneurs are in the same exact boat.
But today I'd like to invite you to change that.
Kelly McCausey has put together a simple challenge for the month of February. Her I Dare You To Email challenge was designed to help you kick your email marketing booty in gear. Over the course of the month, you will write 30 emails. Now hold on before you freak out, you don't have to send 30 emails. Just write them. The focus will be on writing a combination of both follow-up messages and broadcast messages.
Here's what you'll get:
I Dare You To Email Challenge Guide
Printable I Dare You To Email Tracking Goals Sheet
Daily Encouragement & Email Writing Prompts
Weekly Group Discussions & Co-Working Sessions
Expert Training (expert guests will share how they have developed their email marketing strategies)
And to entice participants a little more, Kelly will throw in some prizes for those that finish the challenge ;-)
I don't know about you, but I love a good challenge. Especially one that incorporates fun, accountability, expert advice and the comradery of a supportive, inspirational community. And that's exactly what Kelly McCausey offers in her newest challenge, and one that is much needed, I Dare You To Email.
During the month of February, when the challenge is set to run, the goal will be to write 30 emails. That's it. You don't have to send them. Just get them written.
Kelly will provide daily encouragement and email writing prompts. As well as weekly co-working sessions. These virtual co-working sessions have been a huge hit and make it nice to come together as a group, take action and get stuff done!
I invite you to join us. Your list (customers/community) will appreciate it!
Social Text Options:
1. While blogging, podcasting, and any other content marketing means you use, are great…email marketing is the most important! If you have a list but aren't emailing regularly, I have the perfect solution – Kelly McCausey's I Dare You To Email Challenge.
2. If there's a notorious weak spot found in businesses in every niche, it's the tendency to not send regular emails to leads and customers. Find yourself guilty of this? No problem! Join Kelly McCausey for her I Dare You To Email Challenge during the month of February.
3. Do you feel intimidated or just plain confused about email marketing? You have a list, but you're not mailing on a regular basis (or gasp..at all!). Join the I Dare You To Email Challenge this February where the focus will be on writing 30 emails.
4. Do you have a mailing list you've let go stagnant because email marketing makes you feel intimidated? Well, there's nothing better than a Kelly McCausey challenge to kick you into gear ;) Join her I Dare You To Email challenge. You'll be focusing on getting 30 emails written.
5. When it comes to email marketing half the battle is just sitting down to write. That's about to change thanks to the I Dare You To Email challenge being hosted in February. Get all the details here:
6. You've built a mailing list – that's great. You even have some subscribers – ooh, awesome. But are you utilizing the list to its full potential and (gasp) actually emailing them? I invite you to join in the I Dare You To Email Challenge where the focus will be on writing 30 emails (both follow-up and broadcast messages).
7. One of the most important content marketing pieces – email marketing – is often the biggest weak spot found in businesses. That's why Kelly McCausey is hosting the I Dare You To Email challenge this February. We'll be working on writing 30 different emails. Both ones that can be used in follow-up series and as broadcast messages.
8. You've been getting some subscribers to your mailing list but you're not communicating with them. Sound familiar? If so, I invite you to change that! Check out this fun challenge going on in February:
9. Your mission, should you choose to accept it… write 30 emails in February. Don't panic, you don't have to send them. Learn more here:
10. Flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to mailing your list? What if you could focus on writing 30 emails ahead of time, a mixture of ones to be used as follow-up messages and ones to be used as broadcast messages? Thanks to Kelly McCausey's I Dare You To Email challenge, now you can.