I've known who Kim Garst is for forever and a day and you know what? She's still got it! I wanted to find some current SEO content to share because my community has so many questions about it. Of course we can count on Kim for the most current advice.
In this post about SEO tactics that work in 2021, she lists these action items:
- Use Your Keywords Throughout Your Content
- Use Heading Tags to Show What Your Content is About.
- Focus on Writing Longer, More In-Depth Content.
- Make Sure Your Site is Mobile-Friendly.
- Optimize for Featured Snippets
- Focus on E-A-T: Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness.
- Connect Your Site to Google Search Console.
Looking at this list, I can tell you right now I'm failing on at least one of them. (Featured Snipped) How about you?
If you care about SEO and want to optimize your content for search engines, you're going to find something to take action on in her post. Go check it out!