Loving People + Making Money, it's not just something I do – it's what draws me to other successful entrepreneurs. There are so many other smart, generous, kind, LOVING people all around the country and the world.
Let's meet a few successful entrepreneurs that I greatly admire!
Jenna Kutcher, The Goal Digger
Jenna is an entrepreneur and the host of The Goal Digger podcast. I recently started listening to her podcast and truly enjoy it!
She started her business by purchasing a $300 camera on Craigslist and learning how to take digital photos. Now, she loves helping entrepreneurs grow their authentic businesses.
- Jenna lives in Wisconsin and is expecting her first child.
- Her favorite show to binge watch is The Bachelor.
- She loves to lounge in her yoga pants.
Nicole Dean, Nicole on the Net
She guides her clients as they set business and personal goals so they can live with no regrets. Her mission is to make the web and the world a better place.
And let's not forget her Coach Glue! She helps thousands of coaches love people and make money over there with Melissa Ingold.
- Nicole pursued becoming a yoga teacher as a way to devoting herself to a personal practice. How cool!
- She loves exploring caves and doing jigsaw puzzles with her gramma.
- Fresh air and adventure make her heart sing!
Rayven Monique, Color Happy
Rayven is the smart entrepreneur behind Color Happy, a website for adult coloring enthusiasts. Her goal is to inspire and encourage her customers with beautiful coloring pages and books – inviting them to spread more happiness in the world.
- Rayven has helped several families have babies by being a surrogate mother.
- Mother of two almost grown children, she lives in Florida.
Belanie Dishong, Live at Choice
Belanie Dishong is a motivational speaker, transformational coach and founder of Live at Choice.
She’s passionate about helping her clients move from seeing themselves as victims of circumstance to realizing they already have the power to change their lives.
- Belanie’s favorite guilty pleasure is chocolate.
- She started an organization to share the radio to deaf community.
- She lives in Houston, Texas with her husband of 27 years.
Angela Wills, Laptop Lifestyle Blogger
Angela is a business coach and founder of the Laptop Lifestyle Blogger Club. She’s passionate about encouraging entrepreneurs to create more freedom in their businesses.
- Angela started her first business selling handmade soaps, ran a successful Virtual assistant business and transitioned into coaching.
- She lives in Ontario with her fiancé and her two children.
Tanya Smith, Mindfully Marketing
Tanya is a national speaker and business coach. She founded Mindfully Marketing in 2018. She was a successful service provider for years until her husband was diagnosed with cancer. She shifted her business to focus on creating snack-size content for her customers.
- Tanya has been nicknamed a “walking Google”.
- She loves soccer and coaches girls to help them improve.
- She lives in Dallas, Texas with her family.
Katrina Sawa, Jumpstart Your Marketing
Katrina is an author and business coach that helps her community jumpstart their business. She uses her unique systems and strategies to evaluate what your brand needs and helps you create an action plan to get there.
Her emphasis on love is what drew me to her when a friend introduced us :)
- Katrina supports animal and cancer charities.
- Her first book is titled Love Yourself Successful.
- She lives in California with her husband, Jason and his daughter.
Susanne Myers, Piggy Makes Bank
One of the softest hearted women I know, Susanne is an affiliate marketer and prolific content creator. She teamed up with her best friend to launch Piggy Makes Bank, a PLR shop.
- Susanne has written multiple cookbooks for busy moms that are offered at the Hillbilly Housewife
- She spins her own yarn and knits beautiful projects for herself and others.
- She lives in South Carolina with her husband and kids.
Tracy Roberts, Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy is a fantastic people connector, idea generator and powerful affiliate marketer. She teaches her community how to get the most out of their PLR content. In 2014, she started Piggy Makes Bank with Susanne.
Tracy invited me to go on my first cruise this year and turned me into a huge fan! I love spending time with her just about anywhere.
- Tracy got her start online by helping clients with product launches.
- She loves reading a good romance novel.
- She lives in Florida with her husband, kids, grand-baby and fur babies.
Kim Coles, Kim-Coles.com
Kim Coles, perhaps most famous for her role on Living Single, she is a highly sought after speaker, emcee and continues to make the world laugh.
She spoke at Beach Camp 5 with an emphasis on helping others discover and tell their story.
- Kim created an anthology book featuring stories from other women – I love that! Get the book: Open Your G.I.F.T.S.
- She supports the American Heart Association and TLC for the Blind among others.
- She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Reggie.
Tell me about the Successful Entrepreneurs You Admire
I'm publishing more lists of people I admire soon… do you have someone you'd like to recommend? Tell me in the comments below!